Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of each week, I’ve been taking a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful for the ginormous hand-me-down monitor I got for my home office.
3. I am thankful to a teacher for showing me a new Illustrator technique.
4. I am thankful for new socks.
5. I am thankful for a bag of Godiva chocolates.
6. I am thankful for new lip balm.
7. I am thankful for salad bars.
8. I am thankful my aunt Madelon is recovering from her fall.
9. I am thankful for the chance to take care of my aunt Madelon’s cool cat Parker while she recovers.
10. I am thankful for all the beautiful Christmas lights my neighbors put up.
Hope you’re staying warm and loved, feeling festive, and have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thanks for stopping by.