Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of each week, I’ve been taking a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful to Santa (i.e. my husband) for the keyboard, Bamboo drawing tablet, and purple Chucks.
2. I am thankful to my mom for all her generosity, not just gift-giving, but kindness, help with shopping, preparing meals for our holiday festivities, and great conversations.
3. I am thankful to my brother for making the trip to our house to celebrate Christmas together.
4. I am thankful to everyone who sent us Christmas cards.
5. I am thankful for holiday leftovers.
6. I am thankful for rebates and big coupons.
7. I am thankful for quiet days off between Christmas and New Year’s.
8. I am thankful for a new shovel since we broke one of ours shoveling out from our big snow storm last weekend.
9. I am thankful for the fresh snow we are getting today, which always makes things feel festive.
10. I am thankful for an amazing 2012 on this last Friday of the year. It was a year full of many highs and some lows too, with lots of learning and adventures along the way.
Hope you’re staying warm and loved, and have a few things to be thankful for this week. Enjoy your weekend!