It’s the first Friday of 2013. I am going to continue this Friday theme where I take a moment at the end of each week to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful for a relaxing, peaceful New Year’s weekend.
2. I am thankful my husband is starting to feel better. He came down with a cold on New Year’s Eve.
3. I am thankful for this short work week for him.
4. I am thankful for the sunshine pouring into my home office, boosting my mood.
5. I am thankful to have my home office all set up and organized now.
6. I am thankful for in-real-life bulletin boards in my office where I pin up inspiration, quotes and works-in-progress.
7. I am thankful for to-do lists to keep me on track.
8. I am thankful for this down time in between semesters to work on new stationery ideas and personal projects.
9. I am thankful for an iTunes gift card, which we’re using to rent movies.
10. I am thankful for my elliptical so I can continue to work out at home without the cost or crowds of a health club.
What do you have to be thankful for this past week? Enjoy your weekend! Thank you for stopping by!