I can’t believe it’s Friday already! That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful to have the first week of a new semester behind me. New challenges always fill me with passion and excitement as I move forward on this creative path.
2. I am thankful for the schedule I have this semester.
3. I am thankful for the fabulous teachers I have this semester.
4. I am thankful to see my classmates again.
5. I am thankful for freelance graphic design work. I hope to increase my freelance workload more.
6. I am thankful for sunny days, especially during our dark, cold winter months.
7. I am thankful for long underwear for our late night walks under a sky full of stars.
8. I am thankful for a long weekend since Monday is a national holiday.
9. I am thankful for Pandora Radio.
10. I am thankful for stationery orders!
What do you have to be thankful for this past week? Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for stopping by!