Happy Friday, my friends! That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful my kitties are feeling better. They had the sniffles and sneezes this week.
2. I am thankful for showers. They are so refreshing!
3. I am thankful for coffee. I look forward to getting up in the morning so I can have a cup of coffee.
4. I am thankful for cinnamon rolls.
5. I am thankful for my crock pot. It’s wonderful coming home to a hot meal ready for us.
6. I am thankful to my husband and my sister (and a glass of wine) for making me feel better when I was feeling sorry for myself. Thank goodness that rarely happens.
7. I am thankful for a good night’s sleep, especially after being in a bad mood the day before.
8. I am thankful for the clear winter nights we’ve had lately for star gazing. So much to see and wonder about!
9. I am thankful for the beautiful orange sunrises we’ve had lately on cold winter mornings.
10. I am thankful for a holiday party tonight where I get to see some great old friends.
What do you have to be thankful for this past week? Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.