It’s nice to find out at least one person out there is inspired by their visit here.
Here are seven random facts about me:
1. February is my least favorite month. June is my favorite month.
2. I worked for the US Air Force when I was 17-18 years old.
3. I used to play saxophone in middle school and high school. I was in marching band and jazz band.
4. I would love to live in a climate where plants don’t go dormant for 5-6 months of the year. (Can you tell I’m tired of winter, non-stop snow and shoveling?)
5. I love to collect stickers, postcards, notecards, brochures and other paper goodies for inspiration.
6. I have always wanted to learn how to surf.
7. I have always wanted to learn archery. Not to hunt anything. Just learn to shoot a bow and arrow.
Thank you to Lili and Mum’s. And thank you for stopping by!