Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my random list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful it’s Spring Break! I’m not going anywhere, but I’m ready for a break from the daily grindstone.
2. I am thankful for the interesting meetings, lectures and discussions our design group has been offering lately.
3. I am thankful for a streak of sunny days, even though our temps are still about 15 degrees colder than normal.
4. I am thankful to see more robins and grackles out and about in our yard on daily basis these days.
5. I am thankful my husband doesn’t like sports because I really don’t like basketball or March Madness.
6. I am thankful my husband likes to help cook meals.
7. I am thankful for stationery orders. It’s always fun to put together a package of goodies for someone. And it’s a thrill when someone likes what I created enough to buy it.
8. I am thankful for double-sided tape.
9. I am thankful for painted toenails.
10. I am thankful for new music.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.