Yippee for Friday! This is the day I like to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week as a way to appreciate the week I had.
1. Thank you to everyone who left such wonderful comments about my beginning fabric designs! I have been so nervous to share these on my blog, so your encouragement means a lot to me. I am excited to show you more.
2. I’m thankful I can wear jeans all the time, since I used to have to wear business attire for a corporate office job.
4. I’m thankful for headphones to drown out chatter and distractions.
5. I’m thankful for my fantastic web page design teacher, who has taught me SO much this semester. I’ve learned how to do so many exciting things from her that I want to jump out of my chair, run in circles, and yell “I did it! I figured it out! I got it to work!” while giggling and waving my hands. (ever have that fantasy?)
6. I’m thankful for handwritten letters, especially the weekly postcards I get from my sister.
7. I’m thankful for my generous neighbor, who keeps giving us plants from her garden.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.