Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the work week, I like to take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week as a way to appreciate the big things and the small things.
2. I am thankful one of my classmates invited me to her party to celebrate her graduation from our graphic design program. I don’t get out much, so it was fun to eat pizza from the grill, drink sangria, sit outside with a campfire and chat with friends.
3. I am thankful our weather has been sunny and gorgeous all week. Perfect timing!
4. I am thankful to have a few days off before my interim class starts (next week Tuesday).
5. I am thankful the previous owners of our house planted alliums. They are such a beautiful flower, but the bulbs are so expensive. (they are at least the size of a softball)
6. I am thankful I got our garden planted. We’re keeping it simple this year with tomatoes, peppers, and some new strawberry plants. I might add to it if I can find more veggie plants.
7. I am thankful for the wonderful fabric stash I have accumulated over the years. I’m pleased to report it’s now organized by color, which is so refreshing.
8. I am thankful for the Ben & Jerry’s ice cream my husband brought home from the grocery store.
9. I am thankful for the small Fiskars stick rotary cutter and cutting matt I have, which have come in handy for a couple paper projects I have brewing.
10. I am thankful for all the cereal boxes I’ve saved lately. They came in handy for above-mentioned paper projects.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.