Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
1. I am thankful for grocery stores. Besides food and beverages, they are full of creative inspiration.
2. I am thankful to live a city full of a diverse variety of people, culture, food carts, outdoor activities, parks, trails, and creative outlets. (I just realized recently that this is the longest I’ve ever lived in the same city.)
3. I am thankful I ran into one of my favorite teachers while exploring in our downtown neighborhoods. It was great to catch up.
4. I am thankful for a cloudy day to take pictures for research for a graphic design class.
5. I am thankful for fresh mulch in our gardens, making things look tidy and smell earthy.
6. I am thankful for the quiet, contemplative moments Fall brings.
7. I am thankful to live in an area that is so good at making cheese.
8. I am thankful to live in an area that is so good at making beer. Cheers to Oktoberfest.
9. I am thankful for glitter. It’s fun to wear it in my eyeshadow and nail polish.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. And, as always, thank you for stopping by!