Thankful Friday, Handmade Gifts
Thank goodness it’s Friday! I’ve been spending most of my time either in class or working on homework lately, so I haven’t had much time for anything else, including blogging. At the end of this particular week, it’s especially nice to be here, spending time with you.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for from the past week:
Even her handmade greeting card is beautiful!
2. I am thankful for this amazing handmade sketchbook/journal another friend had commissioned for me.
I was mislead at first by the cover, which is actually a repurposed book. Check out the inside pages, which are Fabriano watercolor paper.
3. I am thankful to have such creative, generous friends.
4. I am thankful for a quiet Fall breeze on a warm, sunny day.
5. I am thankful for leftovers, especially on nights when I have lots of homework to do, or I’ve lost all motivation.
6. I am thankful for the free and fabulous samples of cardstock paper I got from Neenah Paper, which are turning out to be perfect for a big design project I’ve been working on.
7. I am thankful for Fall-flavored creamers, making my morning coffee so much more fun.
8. I am thankful it’s apple season.
9. I am thankful for Smartwool socks, the only kind I wear, especially now since our temperatures are getting a little chilly.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. As always, thank you for stopping by!