Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I have been forcing myself to stop and take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful we got the chance to hike last weekend during the peak of our fall colors.
2. I am thankful for the grade I got on my first illustration project.
3. I am thankful to be learning so much in Photoshop these days. Things are really clicking in my brain on how to design and illustrate with that software.
4. I am thankful I got to hear the famous illustrator Ed Binkley speak about digital drawing and painting in Photoshop this week. (He’s also a lead teacher for our animation program.)
5. I am thankful for the friendships I have with my extended family. They never let me down when I need someone to listen.
6. I am thankful for fingerless gloves as it gets colder out.
7. I am thankful for a clean house.
8. I am thankful for fresh, handmade pillowcases.
9. I am thankful for pumpkin spice lattes, and Starbucks gift cards.
10. I am thankful for the last ripe tomato from our garden before the frost.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.