Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I have been forcing myself to stop and take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful I get to walk on such a pretty trail (above) to get to class.
2. I am thankful to be starting new projects in class this week: greeting cards, a logo and label for a product or event, and a painterly product illustration. So fun!
3. I am thankful for the goodies I received from my friend Michelle for our exchange. That mini quilt looks great as a centerpiece on our kitchen table. And those “scraps” she shared are large pieces. She definitely did her research to pick out just the right things I like, including MnMs, cute butterfly buttons and new drawing tools.
4. I am thankful my friend Stephanie liked the goodies I sent her for our exchange. (I only took a picture of the wristlet I made for her.)
5. I am thankful for pumpkin-flavored ice cream with pieces of gingersnap cookies mixed in.
6. I am thankful for the best spicy BBQ pizza for dinner on Friday night.
7. I am thankful the leaves in our yard are raked… for now.
8. I am thankful for my dishwasher.
9. I am thankful for coupons.
10. I am thankful for sunshine on a day off.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.
7 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No. 27”
That is such a beautiful gift that Michelle made you! And of course, your zip pouch is fabulous! Beautiful fall leaves.
So…I’m thankful, SO thankful for a grey day today, a few droplets, and no sun in sight. Seems like fall. So I’m also thankful for pumpkin spice coffee.
What a great week you have had, with presents both in and out. Tasty ice cream fun at your course and I do love the photo of the leaves. I would love those leaves for my compost bin!!
I hope you have a great day.
Lovely gifts given and received. I am enjoying reading all the swap posts and seeing pictures of everyone’s happies. Glad you had a good week. Enjoy the lovely fall weather and scenery.
I am enjoying your thankfulness posts; we all have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for sharing the reminder!
What a wonderful way to start your day walking down that path…great picture!!! So glad you are enjoying the mini…I sure enjoyed making it for you!!! Your zipper pouch is great. Like I told Doris, I’ve got to step out of my comfort/quilty zone and try new “sewy” things 😉
I am thankful for my blogging friends who constantly inspire me every day, and the chocolate festival we got the chance to go to today! I love all the gifts, both sent and received!
A beautiful path to get to class! Lovely goodies from your swaps too!