Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I have been forcing myself to stop and take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful I get to walk on such a pretty trail (above) to get to class.
2. I am thankful to be starting new projects in class this week: greeting cards, a logo and label for a product or event, and a painterly product illustration. So fun!
3. I am thankful for the goodies I received from my friend Michelle for our exchange. That mini quilt looks great as a centerpiece on our kitchen table. And those “scraps” she shared are large pieces. She definitely did her research to pick out just the right things I like, including MnMs, cute butterfly buttons and new drawing tools.
5. I am thankful for pumpkin-flavored ice cream with pieces of gingersnap cookies mixed in.
6. I am thankful for the best spicy BBQ pizza for dinner on Friday night.
7. I am thankful the leaves in our yard are raked… for now.
8. I am thankful for my dishwasher.
9. I am thankful for coupons.
10. I am thankful for sunshine on a day off.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.