Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I have been forcing myself to stop and take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful for my raincoat.
2. I am thankful for a hoodie sweatshirt on rainy days when I forget to bring my raincoat.
3. I am thankful for work time in my classes.
4. I am thankful my cold is almost gone.
5. I am thankful for pumpkin cookies.
6. I am thankful for Godiva truffles.
7. I am thankful for belts to hold up my jeans.
8. I am thankful for the extra acrylic paints I found in our basement… in just the colors I was running out of.
9. I am thankful for a new commission project to help a friend who is in portfolio this semester.
10. Most of all, I am thankful for my mom! Her birthday is this weekend, and we get to spend it together, along with my brother and my niece.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.
6 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No 28”
The end of a lagging cold is enough to celebrate I think!! I love your kicks:)
Happy Birthday to your mom and have a treasure of a weekend together.
So glad you are feeling better! Happy Birthday to your mom 🙂
TGIF. That’s all I have to say!
Happy birthday to your mom!
Very interesting list this week:)
🙂 Hope you’re having a great weekend, Terri. Happy B-Day to your mom!
A lovely list of things to be thankful for. I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your mom and that she enjoyed her birthday!