Thankful Friday, No. 29 (and Two Winners)
Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful for all the rain we’ve had lately.
2. I am thankful for a sunny Friday, and a sunny forecast.
3. I am thankful for a beautiful hike in the woods. It’s been too long since my last hike.
4. I am thankful for my hiking boots.
5. I am thankful for new design projects to start working on. It’s fun to be sketching in my sketchbook again and to be concepting another round of ideas.
6. I am thankful for my stash of art supplies to try new techniques.
7. I am thankful for a reunion with a great group of in-real-life friends who always make me laugh and get my humor too.
8. I am thankful I was able to vote early.
9. I am thankful for apples, peaches and pears, my go-to snacks lately.
10. I am thankful to all of you who left comments to win two of my patterns. It was also great to get your feedback on new pattern ideas too. The winners are:
Teje, who said: “Hi Terri and thank you for a great give away! I would love to get your fabric basket pattern!” Teje, you get to pick TWO patterns!
Pillows A-la Mode, who said: “Wow . . . such wonderful choices! I’ve been itching to make some stuff baskets . . . but I know someone who would LOVE that checkerboard, so I guess I should say that one. Good luck to all your lovely followers!”
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.