Happy Friday, my friends! That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful my kitties are feeling better. They had the sniffles and sneezes this week.
2. I am thankful for showers. They are so refreshing!
3. I am thankful for coffee. I look forward to getting up in the morning so I can have a cup of coffee.
4. I am thankful for cinnamon rolls.
5. I am thankful for my crock pot. It’s wonderful coming home to a hot meal ready for us.
6. I am thankful to my husband and my sister (and a glass of wine) for making me feel better when I was feeling sorry for myself. Thank goodness that rarely happens.
7. I am thankful for a good night’s sleep, especially after being in a bad mood the day before.
8. I am thankful for the clear winter nights we’ve had lately for star gazing. So much to see and wonder about!
9. I am thankful for the beautiful orange sunrises we’ve had lately on cold winter mornings.
10. I am thankful for a holiday party tonight where I get to see some great old friends.
What do you have to be thankful for this past week? Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
7 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No. 4”
I’m thankful for friends who let me test their quilt patterns. I’m thankful for snow so I can try m cross country skis I got last year for Christmas….finally. I”m thankful for great colleagues and a good job. I’m thankful for our new coal burner, which is keeping our basement so warm!
Just have to say I do love that photo you have posted today. I saw on the news last night about how cold it is in the US and Canada. Today I am thankful that we get to Celebrate Australia Day. Plus I bought some Tea at shopping this morning, we ran out yesterday. Nothing like having that cuppa.
Happy days to you Terri.
That is a beautiful photo – the colours in the sky are amazing. Sorry to hear you’ve had a rough day last week but glad you had family to help you get back to a happier you. I’m thankful for blankets this week as it has been so cold and snowy here.
Take care xxxx
Thanks Shell! We had some really cold temps this week, so the sunrises have been beautiful. And the moon and stars have been gorgeous too. Dave and my sister gave me just the pep talk I needed to plow through, so it’s all good now.
How wonderful to hear it’s snowy there, even though it makes you want to curl up under a blanket and hibernate a little. Still pretty to look at.
Terri – I hate that you had a rough week 😦 But aren’t sisters wonderful to get us out of a funk 😉 I hope your party last night helped you end the week on a fun and happy note!!
Thanks Michelle! It was really just one day I was feeling bummed out. Much better now. My husband and my sister gave me the pep talk I needed!
I love your blog header. Your photo is gorgeous. I agree with hot showers and morning coffee–two of life’s great joys. I wish I knew what it was like to have a sister. I’m thankful for friends. I’m sorry for your bad day