Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful my Angel kitty is feeling better since getting medication for a urinary tract infection.
2. I am thankful to the emergency veterinary office for being open 24/7, and for taking such good care of us.
3. I am thankful my car ran great all week after my husband fixed it last week.
4. I am thankful to my two teachers for their coaching, guidance, encouragement and positive feedback this past week on a few big design projects.
5. I am thankful for used books to add to my design reference library.
6. I am thankful for coupons, especially when buying toner for my home office printer.
7. I am thankful for sub sandwiches for lunch.
8. I am thankful for small pockets of free time I am learning to take advantage of, sometimes by doing nothing.
9. I am thankful for a thoughtful letter from my mom with some great insight… on one of my notecards. So fun to get letters, especially on stationery I designed.
10. I am thankful to see a large flock of robins in our crab apple tree today. Yippee, I’m so excited over my first robin sighting and the best sign that Spring is near!
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.