Thankful Friday, Happy Spring
Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
Here’s my random list:
1. I am thankful for a quiet week of Spring Break. I didn’t go anywhere, but I got a lot done.
2. I am thankful my husband’s car decided to have problems during Spring Break so he could take my car to work until he can fix his car. Yes, more car problems around here.
3. I am thankful for free time to sew a couple things for a design project due next week.
4. I am thankful for sunshine, blue skies and warmer temps.
5. I am thankful the snow is melting.
6. I am thankful for Internet radio.
7. I am thankful for the extra battery for my camera. I was all set-up to do a photo shoot when my camera battery died. Duh, poor planning!
8. I am thankful for late night runs for ice cream shakes.
9. I am thankful our tax returns are done and filed.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by.
PS – My Spring Sale continues in my Patchwork Trails etsy shop. Everything must go! Use the coupon code SPRING40 to save 40%.