Thankful Friday, and 3 Winners
Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
Here’s my random list:
1. I am thankful there’s 5 weeks left in my semester. Yes, I am counting down to summer break.
2. I am thankful my presentation is done for one of the biggest design projects I’ve ever worked on. (promise to share more soon)
3. I am thankful for a week chock-full of sunshine.
4. I am thankful for another birthday for my husband.
5. I am thankful for my donut cake pans, which make birthdays and celebrations more fun.
6. I am thankful for cake and ice cream.
7. I am thankful to have time this week for extra workouts due to previously mentioned celebrations and cake.
8. I am thankful for good times spent with family and friends lately.
9. I am thankful for a lighter homework load this weekend.
10. I’m thankful to all of you who left a comment to enter my Spring Giveaway. Here are the winners:
Stationery Set: Dana! Send me an email with your mailing address.
Sewing Pattern: Vicki! Let me know which sewing pattern you would like. I will email the PDF to you, unless you prefer a paper copy.
One item from my Patchwork Trails etsy shop: Barbara Woods! Let me know which item you would like from my etsy shop.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by.
PS – My Spring Sale continues in my Patchwork Trails etsy shop. Everything must go! Use the coupon code SPRING40 to save 40%.