Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
It was another good week for me, which makes this post more fun to write.
1. I am thankful there’s only 2 weeks left in my semester.
2. I am thankful to my teacher and classmates for suggestions and ideas on a logo I’m designing for another identity project.
3. I am thankful to another teacher for helping me master a hand-lettered, illustrated project.
4. I am thankful for new issues of design magazines and new design books about hand lettering and illustration for my reference library at home.
5. I am thankful my husband is feeling better. He was SO sick last week, the third time this year.
6. I am thankful we can go to the farmers market this weekend, since we missed it last weekend.
7. I am thankful for our weekend forecast full of sunshine. You will find me outside as much as possible.
8. I am thankful for green grass.
9. I am thankful for the salad ingredients we had on hand this week so I could have salads for lunch.
10. I am thankful you stopped by today, since I’ve been rather quiet around here this week. Just keeping busy and having a ball with some fun design projects lately.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
9 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, Last One In April”
I am on a salad kick too lately…love coming up with new things to put in them!
Have a great time at the farmer’s market:)
Thanks Sara. It was great being at the farmers market again after a six month winter hiatus, even if there was just plants, bakery and cheese to look at.
Suppose to rain here for the next3 days enjoy your sunshine
I’m thankful for a Blessed and fulfilling week, able to complete and post some projects, and definitely for being Blessed with the strength to do all I did. Be Blessed, Mtetar
Sorry to hear that your husband hasn’t been well. Hope the sunshine continues for a while. Enjoy the farmers markets. I am thankful today that we are having some glorious weather.
Have a lovely weekend.
I’m glad your hubby’s feeling better:) Enjoy your nice weather (the same is happening here!!) and playing outside!
hi Terri!! it’s been a while! love this pic. hope you’re doing great! xx
Okay, so it’s Monday when I am finally getting around to catching up on blogs. But here goes: I’m thankful I just submitted my grades. I’m thankful for my wonderful graduate students. I’m thankful for some warmth and sunshine (finally!). I’m thankful for my great kid–who is growing up so fast. I’m grateful for a long conversation with my Dad today. He even thanked me for the nice, long chat. Life is good. Hugs to you.
What a wonderful list you have, Stephanie! Thank you for sharing it. And thank you for stopping by.