Now that my final semester of classes is behind me, I’m excited to share my summer plans with you.
I will be doing a graphic design internship at the Madison Children’s Museum, working on brochures, newsletters, flyers, the website, and more.
I will also be doing a graphic design internship at a small business called Sapling Events that plans events and conferences for software developers, where I will be doing graphic design and illustration for banners, posters, tshirts and conference swag, as well as some web work.
Both gigs are downtown, so it should be quite fun working in the urban district. Both gigs are part-time, so I should keep pretty busy between the two.
I started a Summer Bucket List of fun things I love to do for the rest of my time:
- Re-work my design projects to put in my portfolio show next Fall.
- More illustrated maps,
- More animals for my African safari theme,
- More stationery collections,
- More Screenprinting, and
- More web design to brush up on my web skills.
- In between all that, I hope there will be some time to play: fill up a sketchbook, go for bike rides, play in the garden, go to farmers market, and spend some time at my parents’ lake cottage.
Thanks for stopping by!