Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for the chance to go to an outdoor art fair.
- I am very thankful to one of my graphic design teachers for spending a couple hours with me to review my design projects for my Portfolio.
- I am thankful for all the beautiful lilies in our gardens these days.
- I am thankful to a design friend for helping me with a simple html fix.
- I am thankful for big and small successes when designing with WordPress.org, html and css.
- I’m thankful the latest issue of my favorite magazine arrived. I usually read it from cover-to-cover.
- I am thankful we didn’t get any mail one day this week, not even a single piece of junk mail or shopper newspaper, which just goes straight to the recycling bin.
- I am thankful for a new flavor of ice cream from Ben and Jerry’s.
- I’m thankful for new music.
- I am thankful for a quick summer rainstorm.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!