Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for a fabulous summer internship experience as a graphic designer at the Children’s Museum. I’m sad my internship has come to an end as my final semester is about to begin. I wish I could have worked there longer.
- I am so thankful to my boss at the museum for hiring me. It was an honor and a privilege to work with her. I’m so grateful for her friendship too.
- I am thankful for a cocktail to celebrate a successful gig.
- I am thankful for a quiet weekend ahead.
- I am thankful my cold is gone already, after just a few days.
- I am thankful for my first haircut in over a year. Why do I procrastinate such a simple thing.
- I am thankful for a good rainstorm. It’s been pretty dry around here the past few weeks.
- I’m thankful for an awesome breakfast served by the social committee at my other job. Omelets, hash browns, bacon, cinnamon rolls, mmm
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!