Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for another great summer internship experience as a graphic designer for Sapling Events. I will miss working with Jen and Jim, and all the great design projects I got to do for them.
- I am thankful to have just one job now, after a crazy summer of working three jobs.
- I am thankful my Portfolio class started this week. It will be fun getting my best work ready to share at a gallery show in December.
- I am thankful for the simplest, but most encouraging words from my sister!
- I am thankful my boss loved the latest illustrated map I did for work.
- I am thankful for several recent orders for my newest notecard collections.
- I am thankful for a dinner party with friends.
- I am thankful to my cousin for letting his daughters babysit our cats.
- I am thankful for a nice phone conversation with my dad.
- I am thankful for a wonderful letter from my closest friend.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!