Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for a great movie on movie night.
- I am thankful for fun, streaky hair color for the fall season. It’s been a few years, so I’m happy to have the gray covered.
- I am thankful Fall weather has arrived. I love the cooler crisp days.
- I am thankful for candy corn.
- I am thankful for a couple new tops to wear to work.
- I am thankful for pumpkin donut holes.
- I’m thankful for my coffee maker.
- I am thankful for a set of Waterford crystal glasses my mom and I found at a thrift store.
- I am thankful for advice from my cousin.
- I am thankful for my dad, who is celebrating a birthday this weekend.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!