Thank goodness it’s Friday, and time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for a great day of hiking and a picnic lunch with my mom.
- I am thankful for happy hour with my hubby.
- I am thankful for a pizza party for lunch to celebrate a coworker’s last day before maternity leave.
- I am thankful for a couple very interesting articles from my mom.
- I am thankful the alterations I made to my brother’s gloves worked out.
- I am thankful for my latest Moo order with my new mini cards and personal invitations for my Portfolio show.
- I am thankful for new recipes from my mom to try.
- I am thankful for ice cream breaks during marathon homework sessions.
- I am thankful for a good day of rain.
- I am thankful for the gold and orange leaves glowing in our neighborhood.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!