Thank goodness it’s Friday, and time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for my mom’s birthday this weekend. What a great occasion to celebrate!
- I am thankful to the expert speakers who came to speak to this week’s class and offer advice on resume writing and job searching.
- I am thankful for pancakes and bacon for dinner.
- I am thankful for the wonderful postcards I received in this week’s mail from my sister.
- I am thankful for the surprise care package and letter from a best friend across the Atlantic.
- I am thankful for an interesting and inspiring article from my mom about keeping on keeping on.
- I am thankful for a funny text message from my sister-in-law.
- I am thankful for Amazon.com’s amazing selection of goodies and fast shipping.
- I am thankful for leftover beef stew.
- I’m thankful for our furnace. It’s nice to have a warm cozy house.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!