- I’m thankful for a successful Portfolio Show! I was totally in the groove behind my table, greeting people and talking about my work, so I didn’t take any pictures of anything, and I forgot to ask my husband to take pictures. I will try to take pictures of the inside spreads of my book to share with you.
- I am super thankful to my husband for all his help and support. He really is my rock!
- I am thankful to all of my family for coming to see my show, especially my dad who drove over two hours to come to the show.
- I am thankful to my teachers for their positive feedback on my Portfolio book, and their great suggestions to make it better.
- I am thankful to my friends who came to see my show too, especially my bff Nancy.
- I am thankful to my coworkers for taking an interest in my show and my design work.
- I am thankful for my amazing printer and some amazing paper, which made my design projects really pop off the page. Seriously, people kept touching the images because they looked so velvety rich.
- I am thankful to Moo.com for doing a fantastic job printing my business cards, my mini cards, and my stickers; and for their fast shipping.
- I am thankful to FedEx Office for doing a great job printing my mock-up brochures and illustrated map postcards.
- I am thankful for a Friday night without homework pressure or major deadlines.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!