Thank goodness it’s Friday, time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
This week, I am thankful for:
- A successful Portfolio Show with lots of great feedback and networking with other creatives
- My husband’s help in getting ready for my Portfolio Show
- A beautiful wreath from my mom’s garden center
- A beautiful poinsettia from my mom’s garden center
- An Advent calendar full of fun goodies
- A fun Cookie Day with my family
- A luscious package of yarn from my cousin Linda
- Free time to knit and work on fun illustration projects
- A Starbucks gift card in the mail from an old friend
- Snow in the forecast
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
5 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Sounds like wonderful week for you! I love the wreath, it is so simple and beautiful!
Thanks. It really was a great week. I keep intending to put a red bow on our wreath, and then I forget. Maybe I’ll just leave it they way it is.
Oh I really envy your wreath hehehe I am in the market for one tomorrow I hope! I didn’t know you knit:) Enjoy it!
We are lucky since my mom works at a wholesale garden center, so she has a beautiful selection to choose from.
Oh yes, I learned how to knit from my mom, aunts and cousins when I was a young teenager. I have missed knitting since being in school these past few years. Planning to make a couple new hats and hopeful some ornaments. I love felting too, mostly felted oven mitts.
How wonderful to hear everything is going so well – it sounds like you are having a very joyful season.