Thank goodness it’s Friday, time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
This week, I am thankful for:
- Shepard’s pie for lunch at the office, brought in by a coworker
- Glitter nail polish in my Advent calendar
- A fun holiday sticker design project at work
- Our first Christmas card in the mail (thanks, Mom!)
- A couple new sketchbooks from Uppercase
- The light on cold winter mornings (see above)
- Flannel sheets
- Free time to go see a movie
- Peppermint shortbread bars from Cookie Day
- My new favorite pen
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!