Thank goodness it’s Friday, time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
Here are the things I’m thankful for this week:
- Our snowblower is working again.
- A nice day with my mom.
- The headlight on my car is fixed.
- A great conversation with and advice from my sister.
- My new Pour-Over coffee brewing set.
- Old friends who stay in touch.
- A quiet lunch break at a coffee shop.
- A day off.
- All the wonderful Christmas cards we’ve received in snail mail.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!