Thankful It’s Friday
Thank Goodness It’s Friday, time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
Here are the things I’m thankful for this week:
- It’s official – my graphic design degree came in the mail!
- The new semester started this week, and I don’t have to go to any classes.
- I am finally thankful to have free time again, which has been hard to get used to.
- I’m thankful for my job where I get to do a lot of cool design projects, especially for a newbie designer.
- I’m so thankful to my hubby for taking such good care of me when I was deathly sick last weekend.
- I’m excited we’re getting healthy again.
- I’m thankful for my Pandora One subscription (i.e. no commercials).
- The first installment of my Starbucks coffee subscription, a pound of coffee beans, came in this week. How convenient is that!
- Purple nail polish.
- Stickers in the mail.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!