Autumn Bucket List
Since the official start of Autumn was this week, I wanted to share my Autumn Bucket List:
• Keep fresh–cut flowers in Autumn colors in my home office each week
• Go to Oktoberfest which is tonight!
• Go to my parent’s cottage for some hiking and kayaking.
• Plant mums – yay, already done and they’re in full bloom!
• Plant spring bulbs
• Go to a pumpkin patch, and carve pumpkins for Halloween
• Go to an apple orchard, and make apple crisp, my all-time favorite dessert.
• Make homemade pumpkin spice creamer
• Have some campfires in our backyard
• Clean out the garage – yay, already done!
• Clean out the basement – mostly general junk and old craft supplies I’m not going to use
• Go to farmers market before it ends in early November
• Go to the botanical gardens – I’m planning to make this a monthly trip to see what’s new as the seasons change
What’s on your bucket list for the Autumn season? Don’t let it slip by!