2015 Bucket List
At the beginning of the year, instead of making New Year’s resolutions, I like to make a bucket list for the year.
Of course, I have goals for the year, such as continuing to grow my freelance graphic design and illustration business, do more licensed art collections for Nancy’s Notions and submit samples of my designs to a few companies to get new licensed art gigs. More of the good, less of the bad, right?!
I want my bucket list to be full of adventure so I made a list of fun things to do this year:
- Wear dresses more often!
- Make more pies
- Stay in touch with friends and family more often – send more snail mail
- Road trips to visit my sister, my brother and a few friends
- Draw something daily and fill up more sketchbooks
- Sew more
- Start a new quilting bee with my retreat friends
- Visit the botanical gardens once a month
- Go to the beach more often
- Read more
- Buy fresh-cut flowers each week for my home office
- Start seeds in spring for our garden
- Spice up my stationery shop
- Design more surface patterns
- Travel to New York and Houston for trade shows
What are you looking forward to in 2015?