2016 Bucket List
At the beginning of the year, instead of making New Year’s resolutions, I like to make a bucket list for the year.
I want my bucket list (and life!) to be full of creativity and adventure so I made a list of fun things to do this year:
Art and Design:
- Sketchbook 365 project: draw something daily. I’m excited to experiment with new themes this year.
- Make more tiny art
- Illustrate a new map to submit to They Draw and Travel
- Illustrate a recipe to submit to They Draw and Cook
- Design more surface patterns for fabric collections, stationery, craft paper and wrapping paper
- Design more infographics
- Learn how to do hand lettering and calligraphy better
- Digitize my sketchbook illustrations so they are usable, marketable, sellable and ready for licensing
- Visit a botanical gardens or nature center more often
- Go to the beach more often
- Go hiking more often
- Buy fresh-cut flowers each week for my home office
- Tour the Pacific Northwest
- Visit friends in Santa Fe
What are you looking forward to in 2016?