Since the official start of Autumn was this week, I wanted to share my Autumn Bucket List:
• Hit the beach! We didn’t make it to the beach on Lake Michigan in the summer months, but we did make it last weekend. It was an awesome adventure, so maybe we’ll be lucky enough to go again.
• Lots of hiking. We went to one of my favorite trails a couple weekends ago, so there are two more trails I want to go to this fall.
• Keep fresh–cut flowers in Autumn colors in my home office each week
• Go to Oktoberfest which is tonight!
• Go to my parent’s cottage for some hiking and kayaking.
• Plant mums – yay, already done and they’re in full bloom!
• Plant spring bulbs
• Go to a pumpkin patch, and carve pumpkins for Halloween
• Go to an apple orchard, and make apple crisp, my all-time favorite dessert.
• Make homemade pumpkin spice creamer
• Draw more and fill up another sketchbook
• Have some campfires in our backyard
• Clean out the garage – yay, already done!
• Clean out the basement – mostly general junk and old craft supplies I’m not going to use
• Go to farmers market before it ends in early November
• Go to the botanical gardens – I’m planning to make this a monthly trip to see what’s new as the seasons change
What’s on your bucket list for the Autumn season? Don’t let it slip by!