How nice that Emily shared a blogging award with me! I love following Emily’s blog. She shares great sewing projects, from quilting to bags to all sorts of fabulous gifts for her family and friends. She’s also an English teacher, which I can relate to because I was an English minor in college and loved those classes the most.
To accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. Thank you, Emily!
2. Paste the award on your blog (see above)
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself (see below)
5. Nominate 7 blogs (see below)
6. Post links to those 7 blogs (see below)
Here are seven things about me that you may not know:
1. I am a Sagittarius inside and out, the good traits and the bad traits. (Let’s just focus on the good ones, okay?!)
2. I listen to hard rock music.
3. I used to have big hair that looked exactly like Jon Bon Jovi‘s hair in 1988.
4. I have rheumatoid arthritis in my knees. I try really hard not to let it slow me down.
5. I lived in Las Vegas after college. No, I was not a showgirl! I actually worked at a travel agency entering traveller information and accounting info.
7. I would love to meet Kat Von D someday.
And here are the seven bloggers I would like to share this award with:
Can’t wait to see what you share with us, ladies!