Thank goodness it’s Friday! This is the day I like to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week as a way to appreciate the week I had.
1. I am especially thankful that I got to spend some time with my friend Amanda Jean this week! She was in town to do a book signing event at a cool new sewing hangout, so she stayed overnight. I was so proud of her! (that’s her awesome display in the photo above) We stayed up late digging through my fabric stash, talking fabric, and brainstorming. I am thankful for our friendship.
2. I am thankful my semester of classes are over. Now I have to finish my final projects.
3. I am thankful for the wonderful hibiscus plant my mom gave us.
4. I am thankful for cereal. I love almost all kinds.
5. I am thankful for binders and plastic sheet protectors. They help me keep my projects and ideas organized.
6. I am thankful to be able to take a shower every morning and for my own bathroom. My husband always says the key to a happy marriage is separate bathrooms!
7. I am thankful all our trees are full of leaves again, the way they should be.
8. I am thankful for allergy medicine.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.