Thank goodness it’s Friday! This is the day I like to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week as a way to appreciate the week I had.
1. I am especially thankful that I got to spend some time with my friend Amanda Jean this week! She was in town to do a book signing event at a cool new sewing hangout, so she stayed overnight. I was so proud of her! (that’s her awesome display in the photo above) We stayed up late digging through my fabric stash, talking fabric, and brainstorming. I am thankful for our friendship.
2. I am thankful my semester of classes are over. Now I have to finish my final projects.
3. I am thankful for the wonderful hibiscus plant my mom gave us.
4. I am thankful for cereal. I love almost all kinds.
5. I am thankful for binders and plastic sheet protectors. They help me keep my projects and ideas organized.
6. I am thankful to be able to take a shower every morning and for my own bathroom. My husband always says the key to a happy marriage is separate bathrooms!
7. I am thankful all our trees are full of leaves again, the way they should be.
8. I am thankful for allergy medicine.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.
10 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Hey Terri~We got 3″ of rain. I’m VERY thankful for that!!! 🙂
How fun to spend time with Amanda Jean! Another good list:)
I’m so glad you got to spend some time with Amanda Jean! What a great display! Very cool! Glad your semester is over, too. Yay! I am thankful for small favors. I have had many this week. 🙂
Time with Amanda Jean..pretty cool in my book..the display is gorgeous!
Love the hibiscus—how bright and stunning!
What a wonderful display – so colourful. Well done to Amanda Jean. Your flower is beautiful but I’m too busy laughing at the separate bathrooms – we have 4 sharing one small bathroom in our house 🙂
So pleased you have had a good week with lots to be thankful for. Have a great weekend x
A lovely list of great things happening at your home. Now I wonder who cleans the bathrooms???? Congrats on number two.A wonderful week full of friends flowers and creativity.
Thanks Bev! Believe it or not, we each clean our own bathrooms! (thank goodness for that too) It really was another wonderful week. I am a very lucky girl!
I love the Thankful posts…binders and sheet protectors…definitely something I wouldn’t have thought of…but something I, too am thankful for!
🙂 Love Thankful Friday.
Hibiscus are so beautiful. They’re my favorite flowers. This pic is amazing 🙂
Good luck with your school projects, Terri.
Wonderful things to be thankful for! What a great, colorful display of the fabric in the baskets, so inspiring!