Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of yet another busy week , it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week. I find it’s a great way to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful my photography class is done. It was a great class, but I’m really looking forward to a break.
2. I am thankful for tripods so I could take panoramic photos.
3. I am thankful my in-laws are coming to visit! We haven’t seen them in a year, and we always have such a good time together.
4. I’ve said this before, but I am thankful for air conditioning cuz it’s scorching hot again.
5. I am thankful to have my own home office, which is all set up now and ready for some serious graphic design production.
6. I am thankful for feedback from professional graphic designers and teachers because it really helps me grow and see a fresh perspective.
7. I am thankful for the wonderful variety of lilies we have throughout our gardens.
8. I am thankful for my favorite local rock radio station, which keeps me company throughout the day.
9. I am thankful for ponytail holders.
10. I am thankful for strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. I could live on them alone!
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.