Thankful Friday, a Hot One!
Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week. I find it’s a great way to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful Callie the calico kitty cat is doing much better. She hurt her leg last weekend and was limping for a few days. We think she may have just twisted her foot or leg.
2. I am thankful for the awesome visit I had with my sister-in-law and brother-in-law this past week. We get along so well and always enjoy hanging out with each other.
4. I am thankful my husband was able to temporarily repair the air conditioner in my car enough to get me through a hot road trip. We don’t have $1,000 laying around to get it fixed right now.
5. I am thankful to be on a retreat this weekend with my sewing friends.
6. I am thankful for rhubarb crisp.
7. I am thankful for a new project bag, made for me by a good friend.
8. I am thankful for Greek yogurt. It’s so tasty and filling and healthy
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.