Thankful Friday and a Winner
Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week. I find it’s a great way to appreciate the big things and the small things.
(my driveway, currently under construction… and unusable)
1. I am thankful I got to spend last weekend at a retreat with my sewing friends. We had such a blast! I am also thankful to have such a great group of friends with whom I feel comfortable being myself.
2. I am thankful for all the wonderful “happies” I received last weekend from the above-mentioned sewing friends.
3. I am thankful for a peaceful, quiet week to get caught up.
5. I am thankful for the long piece of pom-pom fringe I found in my stash so I could finish a big pillow cover.
6. I am thankful I didn’t have to be anywhere this week because my driveway is under construction and unusable (see above).
7. I am thankful for shade in the mornings so I can spend a little time outside before it gets scorching hot.
8. I am thankful for the few skirts I have in my closet. They are great to wear during this scorching hot weather.
9. I am thankful for the little bit of mint chocolate cookie ice cream left in our freezer.
The randomly chosen winner of my stationery giveaway is Vicki. Congrats, Vicki! Let me know what letter you would like on your monogram notepad. Your goodies will be in the mail asap. Hope you like them!
Remember, if you didn’t win, you can still print your own grocery list and recipe cards by clicking on the DIY page at the top of my blog for the free downloads. Stay tuned for more DIY stationery goodies.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.