Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week. It’s a great way for me to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful for eyebrow pencils. My eyebrows are blonde so it looks like I don’t have any if I don’t darken them.
2. I am thankful for my favorite local radio station, which keeps me entertained throughout the day when I’m home.
3. I am thankful for a mellow Internet radio station, which relaxes me when I’m working on the computer.
4. I am thankful for my color printer in my home office. I have been working it hard lately.
5. I am thankful for a girls’ night out with my mom and her friends to share goals and ideas. They are a great group of ladies.
6. I am thankful for my car, which comfortably gets me where I want to go.
7. I am thankful for my bike, which is fun to ride, gives me a great source of exercise, and also gets me where I want to go.
8. I am thankful for tote bags so I can carry around
too much stuff when I travel.
9. I am thankful I get to spend a little time with my family at my parent’s house on the beach.
10. I am thankful for my pillow.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.