Thankful Friday, Family Edition
Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week. It’s a great way to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful for the great week I just had with my family at my parent’s lake house. It was wonderful to spend time with my parents, my sister, my brother and their families.
3. I am thankful for all the beautiful sunsets we saw over the water.
4. I am thankful for beach bonfires and s’mores.
5. I am thankful for the woods around my parents’ house so we could explore on our hikes and bike rides.
6. I am thankful to be home, after being away for nine days.
7. I am thankful to have cell phone and Internet access again, after being without for nine days.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.