Thankful Friday, Fall Semester Begins
Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
1. I am thankful I happened to look out the window and notice this tiger swallowtail butterfly fluttering around our phlox flowers. I am thankful it posed long enough for me to take a few photos.
2. I am thankful to have completed my first week of classes for the Fall semester. I have so many fun projects going on already and so many fun things to learn.
3. I am thankful to see my school friends again.
4. I am thankful I finally got a locker at school so I don’t have to carry around all my art supplies like a pack-mule.
5. I am thankful for scraps of paper. I really like to make lists.
6. I am thankful to have Fridays off again this semester.
7. I am thankful we have a long holiday weekend ahead of us.
8. I am thankful fall is in the air. I can’t wait to go hiking again.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. And, as always, thank you for stopping by!