Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another day, another class, another project, another week. At the end of the week, I force myself to stop and take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful my first illustration project is behind me.
2. I am thankful one of my classes was cancelled earlier this week because it gave me a big chunk of free time to work hard and play hard.
3. I am thankful for the chance to go hiking in the middle of the week.
4. I am thankful for Halloween Oreos.
5. I am thankful to a friend for sending me the most fabulous package full of goodies, goodies ranging from handmade to scrappy to chocolate.
6. I am thankful to my mom for our great conversations lately.
7. I am thankful the color printers in the art department are working again.
8. I am thankful to a teacher for giving me that extra push I needed to make my icon designs better.
9. I am thankful for apple season. I love them just by themselves, as applesauce, and in apple crisp.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts. This post marks my 25th Thankful Post!
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. As always, thank you for stopping by!
8 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No. 25”
A great list to be thankful for!
Today, I am thankful that we have had such wonderful fall weather. I am also thankful that I have learned as time goes by, to appreciate every moment, the bad along with the good.
Enjoy your weekend!
Love reading your list. Had a frustrating week. thankful for…..my daughter. She made me smile a lot this week when I needed it most.
YEAY for your first finished illustration project bet that feels real good!!
Apples are so good aren’t they. My faves are the honeycrisp and gala:)
I love your Thankful Friday posts!!! Although a day late, I am thankful for: the return of NFL refs…haha, my family for putting up with my recent crankiness, and the opportunity to reflect on all things I am thankful for…which are many 🙂
So pleased to read all these. I read an article in the paper about how hiking is so good for you, reminded me of you.
25 Thankful Posts! Wow! Love to read this series each week 🙂
Thanks so much! It makes me feel good to hear people like this “thankful” theme.
apple crisp–yum! I wish the weather would hurry up and cool down! I would be super thankful for that!