Thankful Friday, No. 25
Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another day, another class, another project, another week. At the end of the week, I force myself to stop and take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful my first illustration project is behind me.
2. I am thankful one of my classes was cancelled earlier this week because it gave me a big chunk of free time to work hard and play hard.
3. I am thankful for the chance to go hiking in the middle of the week.
4. I am thankful for Halloween Oreos.
5. I am thankful to a friend for sending me the most fabulous package full of goodies, goodies ranging from handmade to scrappy to chocolate.
6. I am thankful to my mom for our great conversations lately.
7. I am thankful the color printers in the art department are working again.
8. I am thankful to a teacher for giving me that extra push I needed to make my icon designs better.
9. I am thankful for apple season. I love them just by themselves, as applesauce, and in apple crisp.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts. This post marks my 25th Thankful Post!
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. As always, thank you for stopping by!