Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. Thank you to everyone for your well wishes on my upcoming stationery collections and paper goods. Coming soon, so stay tuned!
2. I am thankful for the nicest email I received from a blogger friend in reply to a comment I left on her blog. It’s nice to give and get thoughtful comments and emails.
3. I am thankful for old friends who keep in touch.
4. I am thankful my calico kitty likes to sit on my lap and snuggle all the time.
5. I am thankful most of our yardwork is done for the year. I do enjoy gardening, but I also appreciate this quiet time of year.
6. I am thankful for my stash of odd papers and fabrics, which are coming handy for a quirky poster I’m designing for a class.
7. I am thankful to have electricity, heat, clean water and a dry house when so many others are struggling in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
8. I am thankful to be able to buy individual bottles of beer for a mix-and-match special. It’s a great way to try new varieties without getting stuck with a 6-pack I don’t like.
9. I am thankful we were able to try a great pizza place for the first time recently. It has become our new favorite.
10. I am thankful we can go to one of the last outdoor farmers markets this weekend.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.
3 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No. 30”
I’m thankful for decent weather and power. I’m thankful for the weekend. I need time off. I’m thankful for good colleagues at work! I’m thankful for a really great kid who made me proud today!
I have to agree with you. Power water and a home plus some food is just wonderful. Glad you found a new pizza place. We had pizza the other night from a place that wins world comps in pizza making. Yummo.