Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I try to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful for all the nice comments and feedback you left regarding my new stationery collections. (By the way, there’s still time to enter my giveaway.)
2. I am thankful I got to meet Amos Kennedy, a famous letterpress printer, and hear him speak at school earlier this week. So inspiring and motivating and funny.
3. I am thankful I won free admission to an upcoming online holiday creativity class by one of my favorite artists and designers, Alisa Burke.
4. I am thankful for the first haircut I’ve had in a year.
5. I am thankful my husband is able to fix (mechanical) things on our cars and around the house, saving us money on repairs.
6. I am thankful for coupons and rebates, especially when buying toner and paper.
7. I am thankful for paper samples from a couple cool paper companies.
8. I am thankful for Chinese take-out for dinner.
9. I am thankful for a free refill on coffee and soda at the school cafeteria.
10. I am thankful for Ghiradelli chocolates in the checkout line.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.
7 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No. 31”
I’m with you on #5 especially…saves tons of time and money! Oh, and #10, too:)
Thanks Vicki. My husband had to fix the switch in his car since one of the windows wouldn’t roll up. And he had to fix all 3 of our toilets this week! Chocolate always helps to get through life.
Free is definitely good and discounts are necessary too in this world! Congrats on winning a spot in a great class!!
I’m thankful for some sewing time tomorrow, I hope. I will be thankful for some sleep.
And thank you for reminding me of all the little things I take for granted…so much to be thankful for. I’m writing something each day this month in my One Line a Day journal!
I’m thankful I finally posted a new painting on my blog! Yay! 🙂
A lovely list of things to be thankful for. Bless you!