Thankful Friday, No. 31
Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I try to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
2. I am thankful I got to meet Amos Kennedy, a famous letterpress printer, and hear him speak at school earlier this week. So inspiring and motivating and funny.
4. I am thankful for the first haircut I’ve had in a year.
5. I am thankful my husband is able to fix (mechanical) things on our cars and around the house, saving us money on repairs.
6. I am thankful for coupons and rebates, especially when buying toner and paper.
8. I am thankful for Chinese take-out for dinner.
9. I am thankful for a free refill on coffee and soda at the school cafeteria.
10. I am thankful for Ghiradelli chocolates in the checkout line.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.