Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I try to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful we got to go hiking last weekend.
2. I am thankful for my husband’s support and care this past week. I had some rough moments.
3. I am thankful my friend Nancy took me to a movie this afternoon for an early birthday present.
4. I am thankful for the local dollar store where I go for last-minute supplies
5. I am thankful for the cup of coffee a friend bought for me this week.
6. I am thankful for the coupon I got from Starbucks.
7. I am thankful for the replacement part we got to fix our snowblower before winter arrives.
8. I am thankful for the sunshine beaming into my sewing room this afternoon while I actually sewed. I’m finishing a commission project.
9. I am thankful for stickers, one of my new obsessions, especially those printed with my own illustrations.
10. I am thankful for cinnamon rolls (but not too often).
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.
8 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No. 32”
You didn’t say you were thankful for Twinkies;) Anyway I will take a cinnamon roll any day over a Twinkie!
What movie did ya’ll see? Early Happy Birthday to you!!
Thanks Sara. I’ve never been a fan of Twinkies anyway. My friend Nancy took me to see Breaking Dawn 2, which was great fun. My b-day is next Friday so it was fun to start celebrating early.
What a variety, I love reading these posts. Your own stickers, sounds like fun.
Your husband sounds like he is a wonderful support to you.
Thanks so much, Bev! I can’t wait to share my sticker designs with everyone. My husband is very rational, so he takes good care of me when I get stressed out or overwhelmed.
Hi Terri, hope you’re doing great! 🙂
I am thankful to finally have time to sit down and read blogs. I am thankful for some time off this week. 😉 I’m really late! Glad you had so many things to be thankful for this week!
Oh, yes, and please let me add that I am so thankful for friends like you who send me goodies in the mail! They came the other day and just made my day in a week of craziness. I apologize for not letting you know they arrived yesterday and thanking you right away. They are so beautiful, Terri. What wonderful work you do! THANK YOU!
It’s never too late to be thankful. And you’re welcome! It makes my day to hear that you like your new goodies.