Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful my husband was able to fix my car.
2. I am thankful to our friend Steve for lending me his car while mine was out of commission for a couple days.
That’s a good representation of how the rest of my week went, so that was all I was going to share today. But I just went out for a few errands and thought of a couple more good things.
3. I am thankful for a good checkup with my arthritis doctor. It’s been 4 years since I’ve had my knees drained. Exercising really pays off in many ways.
4. I am thankful the Buckle repairs zippers on jeans. The zipper broke on my favorite pair of jeans earlier this week.
5. I am thankful for the fabulous book Creative Thursday by Marisa Anne. It’s so inspiring and thoughtful. I’ve always loved her charming creatures so I also got an adorable care package full of her goodies too.
Hope you had a better week! Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
7 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No. 7”
Thank goodness for our mechanically inclined hubby’s eh?!
It sure is nice to have a hubby who can fix so many things! I thought of a few more things to be thankful for, so things are looking up.
I am thankful this busy week is over…especially Elsa’s Valentine’s Day party. I’m thankful for a relatively quiet weekend coming up. Hope you ahve a great weekend!
Thankful to God for giving me the strength I need each day HE allows me. http://projectsbyMtetar.wordpress.com
So good to hear about your Dr. check! You’re right about the exercise as much as I dread it:) We love our fix-it hubbies!
Oh car trouble, that is bloomin annoying. Happy to hear that all is OK now. Good to hear about your knees, it sounds like you had some pain before.
Enjoy the weekend.
it’s great having friends willing to lend their cars! I’m using a friend’s car at the moment as well 🙂